Monday, May 21, 2012

My Redesigned Life

We all know that there are a million and two blogs out there about peoples lives, business ventures, travel, science, politics, drama, celebrities, style, literature, gossip, etc, etc, etc... but honestly, I could kinda care less about that stuff! (well.... I guess not travel.. eh, business is alright, I mean I AM a Business Minor.. I guess I should make an exception) Anyways, I don't seem to care about the general life "hoo-ha" that everyone seems to blog about, so I'm going to change that.
                                             *  *  *  *  *  *  *
I'll start by telling you a little about myself. In short (by that I mean long), my name is Rachel, I'm currently in my Junior year of college (just finished sophomore year but have a few junior credits, so I'm technically already a junior), I am a Fine arts major (just so you know I'm not a wannabe), no specific focus yet, I love my art classes (!!!), I LOVE my teachers! they are such an inspiration to me and are nothing but help, I'm 20 as of exactly a week ago, I'm one of four girls and I love my family! 


Still not done...
When I was younger I was ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS making things, instead of selling lemonade at the end of the driveway I was 7 years old selling beaded barrettes and necklaces, made by yours truly, but my love of arts and crafts is still just a big, if not bigger than when I was a kid. And I may not be an English major, I may not have perfect spelling, or grammar, or have a special way with words, but I have a love for art that i want to share with others


SOOOOOO! If you're reading this, I hope you are inspired to create! As I take you through My Redesigned Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment