Friday, June 8, 2012

Time Lapse

Hey guys, 
So sorry for the major time lapse between posts. At my house at school I live with two roommates, and they don't want internet quite yet, for the sake of bills, cant really blame them but I cant post anything when I'm there, so i have to wait till I'm home, home.. Which isn't all too often mind you.
Anyways, I found a great Natasha Wescoat painting that made me think of the cruise I'm going on w my fam (SUPER excited!!) and I've been working on my own version of it I want to add some more layers and metallic touches, but I haven't finished it because I ran out of white paint -_- my luck right?!? 
Anyways, I have a step by step sort of view of more and more layers being added of and I figured I'd share what I HAVE done.







No comments:

Post a Comment